- 1 pack
Suction booster: The booster can absorb ten times its weight and sucks incredibly fast. Even under pressure, the substance hardly releases the liquid again. Combined with a suction insert, this results in a very absorbent package.
High-quality materials: The fabric is made of bamboo, a particularly fast-growing and sustainable raw material. Woven together with soft organic cotton, this results in a very cuddly material.
Soft fabric: The fabric was specially developed for cloth diapers and remains particularly fluffy even after washing and drying. It shrinks about 15% when washed. This is taken into account in the cutting, only then do the boosters fit perfectly.
Sustainable: The insoles were designed in Germany and are manufactured in Poland. In this way, we guarantee short production routes.
Ergonomically shaped: The insoles are shaped in such a way that they fit perfectly into overpants and hug the child very well.
Easy to care for: The boosters can be washed at 60° and are then clean and ready for use again. The fabrics are quick-drying (12-20h), which makes them easy to air dry and do not necessarily have to be tumble dried.
Usage: The booster is optimal for strengthening a regular suction insert in its suction power. This extends the winding interval.
- Midwife tip: Due to the particularly fast absorption of liquid and storage capacity of the fabric, the diaper does not leak even with a lot of pressure, e.g. when wearing it.
- Dimensions: newborn: 29x14cm (before washing) - 26x14cm (after washing) Onesize: 34.5x15cm (before washing) - 32x15cm (after washing)
- Materials: 70% viscose made of bamboo cell fibers, 30% organic cotton
- Washing: Wash at 60° - No fabric softener, no chlorine bleaching, no use fragrances - Spin at a maximum of 1000 revolutions - Use full detergent
- Drying time: approx. 12-24h
- Material origin: Turkey
- Production: Poland
- Scope of delivery: 3 or 5 pieces
- Absorbency: very good
- Number of layers: 2 (newborn) - 3 (onesize)
- Washing in: Only after several (6-8x) washing are the insoles maximally absorbent. To speed this up, the deposits can also be soaked 24 hours before the first use.