- Fitting starts from around 8lb to 35lb (approx 3.5kg - 16kg) Baby to Toddler*
- Fully adjustable & designed to grow with your little one
- Waterproof printed outer shell designed so that you can customise the absorbency inside
- Premium Protection with an external double gusset
- Cost effective way to use reusable nappies
- Use with inserts and/or prefolds, fitted nappies etc (available extra)
- Fully washable and fast drying
- Suitable for sensitive skin
SIZE AND FITTING
Designed as a one-size-fits-most, our reusable nappy wrap should fit from around 8-35 lbs (approx 3.5kg - 16kg) baby to toddler. With 4 rows of adjustable snaps, you can adjust the waist and height of the nappy to get the perfect as your baby grows.
Inside you'll find our quality PUL printed shell with a soft external binding around the edge.
There are also 2 elasticated flaps inside. Should you choose to use inserts and/or prefolds with this wrap, you can tuck them under at either end and the elasticated flaps will help hold them in place.
There is also an external double-gusset on the leg. This is a must have feature, as it reduces the chance of any wet or dirty leaks but it also allows more flexibility and comfort when it comes to your little one.
The outer layer of our reusable nappies are made from PUL which is a treated fabric in order to make it waterproof. This fabric is silky soft & gives our gorgeous artwork a lovely shine. Its quality is second to non, and allows fast drying too.
QUICK EASY WASHING & DRYING
It couldn't be easier to wash, store & dry your reusable nappies.
First of all simply knock solids into the toilet or dispose of biodegradable liner in bin (if used), then store your nappy in a bucket or wet bag until wash day.
We recommend you do not leave nappies any more than 2 - 3 days between washing.
RECOMMENDED WASH ROUTINE:
1. Pre-Rise (40 mins approx rinse & spin cycle)
2. Long Wash Programme (2.5 hours minimum at max 60°c)
3. Hand Dry (or tumble dry on LOW if essential).
We recommend regular washing at 40°c to prolong nappy life.